Standard deliveries (Under 3kg) within Lagos Nigeria under are subject to a charge of ₦1000-1500 per transaction, not product. We will do our very best to deliver these direct to your door within the time frame specified. Delivery to a room of your choice is not available on our standard delivery option.
Heavy items are subject to a higher charge per transaction, not per product. To get an estimate, use the shipping calculator on KOS.NG for all nationwide shipping (To guide your calculation, our base local government in Lagos state is Eti-osa). If you are ordering sizeable products (what we would call bulk/wholesale orders) we reserve the right to increase the delivery charge. We will ensure this increase is reasonable and reflects the additional delivery costs that we incur as a result of your order. We will contact you in advance of your order being dispatched to notify you of this increased delivery charge and you will be entitled to adjust your order at this point.
If the items are delivery only, we will indicate how many working days the delivery will take in your order processing mail. The courier partner will deliver your order directly to your door where possible (some exceptions apply as detailed below).
- Office addresses where receptionists receives parcels.
- Home addresses where a concierge receives parcels.
- Home addresses situated in estates with tight security, In such cases you would be called, Parcel can be dropped with security at your request. Or delivery rescheduled to when you’re home. Most of our delivery partners try to deliver 2-3 times before your parcel is redirected to us in the event you’re unavailable.
- Addresses where parcel is to be received by neighbour or third-party.
UNPLANNED DELIVERY INCIDENTS
Sometimes things happen which are outside of our control such as Public holidays, strikes, inaccurate addresses, unavailability of recipient, adverse weather (e.g. Floods) or an incident involving one of our delivery vehicles which may mean we are unable to deliver, or are delayed from delivering any product you have ordered from us. If this happens then:
- We will contact you as soon as possible to tell you that delivery times may need to change.
- When the event causing the problem is over, we will arrange a new delivery date with you and if necessary refund any delivery charges (for example, where you have decided to pick up instead).
Thank you for shopping with us!