No-one likes small print (we don’t!) so we’ve tried to make these terms and conditions as user-friendly and clear as possible. These Ts&Cs will apply to any contract between us for the purchase of our products. Please read these carefully and make sure you understand them.
By reading on, we hope that you will find all the information you need to understand the processes involved from the point you place your order on our website, by telephone, Whatsapp, right through to the point the goods are delivered to you, or collected from a convenient store.
From time to time, we may need to change these Ts&Cs, so please check for the most up to date version every time you visit our website. You may find it useful to print a copy or save them to your computer for future reference if a frequent buyer.
We hope you enjoy browsing our website and selecting your products.
When you have finished placing products in your Basket, you will have the opportunity to check your order. Don’t worry if the Basket isn’t correct, you can change the contents of the Basket at any time before pressing “place your order” on the last order page.
Once you have been through the online checkout and placed your order by pressing the “place your order” button, you will be shown an order number along with a list of the products that you have ordered. Your order would be on hold at this point. Shortly after, you will receive the first email from us headed “Thank you for your Order” to confirm that we have received your order. We will then send you a second email headed “Your Order Payment information” . This email will tell you how to make payment, any other additional information regarding delivery and stock. If there are any problems with your order, be rest assured we’ll contact you and let you know via email or telephone.
Provided that your payment has been successful, we would acknowledge receipt ( it’s at this point our contract begins with you), move your order to processing and update you with tracking details once dispatched. You will own the products you order at the point they are delivered to your delivery address or if you have selected the “pick up” option, at the point you collect them.
If you prefer, you have the option of phoning/ Whatsapp-ing us on +2349099332816 and one of our Customer Care team will be pleased to place your order for you. If it is the first time you have placed an order with us, we will ask you for your name, address, contact number and email address details (if applicable). When we have taken the details of the products you wish to purchase, we will explain the relevant delivery options available and how much each one costs. After taking payment, we will give you an order number (which will also be emailed to you if your email address is registered with us).
If you are collecting your item from our pick up points, you will be asked to take your order number and ID with you to collect the order.
OUT OF STOCK PRODUCTS/INVENTORY ERRORS
We try to get things right all of the time but very rarely inaccurate information about our products (e.g. the price, description or availability of a product you have ordered) may occur. We retail on other platforms hence stock reconciliation may not always Tally. If this occurs, we will hold our hands up and tell you that we’ve made a mistake and try to provide a succinct solution. We may have to Update/Edit/cancel your order at any time before we send you the products, even if you have received a ‘Thank you for your Order’ email from us. If we cancel your entire order, we’ll make sure that you receive a full refund including any delivery charges. However if we swap, Omit or replace a product the remainder value will also be refunded.
To make payment as easy as possible, we accept many methods of payment. You can pay Via bank transfer, cash upon pick up or through a PayPal account if you have one. Unfortunately, we don’t accept cash on delivery as our delivery partners do not offer this service, neither is it expedient for our business model. Also we are unable to accept cheques as a method of payment.
As we are based in Nigeria (Launching in another continent soon), all our prices are in Nigerian Naira. The price of a product does not include delivery charges. To check the relevant delivery charge, please go to our shipping Information page by clicking HERE. Before you confirm your order, your Basket will show you the total amount you will be charged for your order including any delivery charges (if any) depending on the delivery method you have selected.
We’ve put all the details on our Deliveries Information page giving you the price and timetable for delivery as well as other information you will need to know.
Standard deliveries (Under 3kg) within Lagos Nigeria under are subject to a charge of ₦1000-1500 per transaction, not product. We will do our very best to deliver these direct to your door within the time frame specified. Delivery to a room of your choice is not available on our standard delivery option.
Heavy items are subject to a higher charge per transaction, not per product. To get an estimate, use the shipping calculator on KOS.NG for all nationwide shipping (To guide your calculation our local government is Lagos state is Eti-osa). If you are ordering sizable products (what we would call bulk/wholesale orders) we reserve the right to increase the delivery charge. We will ensure this increase is reasonable and reflects the additional delivery costs that we incur as a result of your order. We will contact you in advance of your order being dispatched to notify you of this increased delivery charge and you will be entitled to adjust your order at this point.
If the items are delivery only, we will indicate how many working days the delivery will take. The courierpartner will deliver your order direct to your door where possible (some exceptions apply as detailed below).
- Office addresses where receptionists receives parcels.
- Home addresses where a concierge receives parcels.
- Home addresses situated in estates with tight security, In such cases you would be called, Parcel can be dropped with security at your request. Or delivery rescheduled to when you’re home. Most of our delivery partners try to deliver 2-3 times before your parcel is redirected to us in the event you’re unavailable.
- Addresses where parcel is to be received by neighbour or third-party.
UNPLANNED DELIVERY INCIDENTS
Sometimes things happen which are outside of our control such as Public holidays, strikes, inaccurate addresses, unavailability of recipient, adverse weather (e.g. Floods) or an incident involving one of our delivery vehicles which may mean we are unable to deliver, or are delayed from delivering any product you have ordered from us. If this happens then:
- We will contact you as soon as possible to tell you that delivery times may need to change.
- When the event causing the problem is over, we will arrange a new delivery date with you and if necessary refund any delivery charges (for example, where you have decided to pick up instead).
Voucher codes are specific codes that can give you discounts, money off or free delivery when you buy products from us. They are also known as promotional discount codes, offer codes and discount codes. To receive the discount stated on the voucher code you must enter the correct code into the promotional code box before you checkout and confirm your order. You can find the Voucher Code box on the payment details page when you checkout your Basket.
You can use only one Voucher Code per transaction and that Voucher Code can be used only once per customer. You can’t use Voucher Codes with a gift voucher or gift card.
Voucher Codes that offer a discount when you spend a certain amount on products apply only to products bought in a single transaction and exclude delivery charges.
We reserve the right to remove and alter the terms of our voucher codes at any time and without notice. If you have any queries regarding Naijanaturals.com or our voucher codes please contact our Customer Care Team.
- ALL offers are only valid on www.naijanaturals.com.
- Please direct all queries in connection with this email or our website to Customer Care on 09099332816 or email@example.com
REVIEWS/FEEDBACK /CUSTOMER FEEDBACK PHOTOS
If we see a photo/feedback/social media tag containing one of our products or referring to Naija naturals in some way, we may contact you to ask if we may use it to promote our brand and spread the word about Naija naturals! When we contact you we will ask for your consent to use your photo.
- You have taken the photo and that you own it;
- The photo has been taken with the permission of all relevant parties and does not infringe the copyright of any third-party or any laws;
- You grant a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to us to use the photo in any of our marketing materials, which may include but is not limited to use on our website, in our stores, email and on social media;
- No royalties or fee will be payable by us for use of the photo;
- We may amend the photo to enable us to use it (but will not alter the content of it);
- You are not able to approve any use of the photo or any amends which may be made to enable us to use it; and
- You acknowledge that if you wish us to stop using the photo that we will take all steps necessary to do this. However, we cannot be held liable for use prior to the date that you withdraw your consent, and that you acknowledged that we will need a reasonable time to take steps to remove the photo from all of our marketing materials and during that time the photo may still appear in our marketing materials.